Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A journey

Everyday consist of something new or maybe something unexpected. Sometimes it's a good thing and sometimes it can be scary at times. There days that you wonder how can I start over because I want to go back and do it all over again. There are times in everyone's life that you look back and say wow,I'm so glad that that happened or there Are times that you look back and think what was I thinking or why didn't I think?! Well, I know everything happens for A reason. Whether we know it or not at the time it does. I know there are times that I'm like okay, we'll I'm glad that took place or I'm glad that I met this person or so on. It's been a rough two years and I'm here to say that it's been and interesting yet rewarding year. The last two years haven't started off so great. It's becoming a pattern which is quite odd and weird. I do know that everything that has happen whether good or bad it's help me grow and become a stronger, and better person. I know that if I can't do it, God can and helped me. I know there are people who have been in my life well forever it seems and they have passed on. I will always cherish the memories I had with them and will forever be great full that I do have them. Then there are those who maybe it was just for a season only that they came into my life and then decided to move on and go their separate ways. Which I sometimes understand and times I don't. But I know God has blessed me with a few new ones that I'm forever great full and blessed! I know that God will continue to strengthen me and help me to keep focusing on Him and not on anything else. May God bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment