Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Memories
It's amazing how far back you remember things. Things that made an impact on you and choices that were made or thoughts that you remember. Events in your life that you can recall without thinking about it or having to strain to remember. Seven years ago today my grandma Hall (stone) passed away to be with The Lord. It's times like these that you cherish those memories and you talk about them to help with the healing process. I know what day it was on, what I was doing, who I was with at the time and details of each thought and action of that day. I know grandma wouldn't want us to sit around and cry and mourn because she is in a much better place than we could even imagine! She would want us to live our lives to the fullest and remember for who she was and what she meant to each one of us. I know a couple of months ago my grandfather passed away and it's still a little rough but I have accepted the fact that he is too with God and that it's the best. I also recall many memories of him as well. Things that no one else could say or say they did with him. That makes it special and to think that I'm soo glad I got to spend almost a year with him it's amazing and great! I pray that each one of us cherish the time we have with our loved ones and we make memories with them as well! Take Care and God bless you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment