Round one: Truman aka: dog
Me: aka: well, me! Lol
I get the tennis rack and proceed to get warmed up to hit the ball to my opponent so he can go fetch it up and toss it back and so forth. He then after 5 minutes of playing proceeds to the nearest exit in which he gives up! I think I may have won, or it could b a close tied!
Round 2: same place and same opponent! This ends after 3 minutes of playing to go and rest the weary paws and too cool off in a air condition place!
In which I was ready to go back! Well, that's all for now folks! Stay tuned as for tomorrow being the last match for the year possibly... We shall see who wins or who exits first! Lol! Thank you loyal followers!! :-) ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment