Sunday, October 2, 2016
Move #3
I seriously can't believe I'm writing this. I should be saying something entirely different. However it's not the case this time. We are moving to another building again. Yes, again. Why, you may ask. Well, let's just say we are forced to leave due to jerks or idiots as I like to call them, won't grow up and shut up! So, we are moving to a nicer and quieter place. In 6 mos. or so we will move to a house and say screw you to the apartment complex for good!! I'm done with their empty promises, I'm done with them not caring, and I'm done reporting or calling the damn cops! Which by the way are on my bad list. I will never call them unless I have too! I'd shoot and ask questions later before I call them ever!! This whole process has been hell! I don't trust anyone ever!!! I will never take their word or anybody else for that matter. I'm done being taken advantage and I'm about done with apartment living. I hope that one day karma bites them in the royal butt!! That neighbors have something horrid happen to them and they get what comes to them ten times fold! Justice will be served one way or the other. Ugh!!! Now the packing begins!!!! Stay tune....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment