Thursday, September 22, 2016

Not enough words

There's not enough words to describe how I feel. Honestly, if I had any I'm not sure if they'd be good ones or appropriate ones to say out loud. There's times in my life that I don't know why I put up with so much crap from people. I can honestly say that I'm perplexed. I can't seem to figure it out. Is it that I'm too kind? Is that I'm too of a push over? Maybe I'm not a confrontational person. Whatever the reasons are I assure you, that's all going to change! Cause of this day on I'm not, and will not put up with it!! I'm done with getting used, getting stepped on and being mistreated. Trust for some have been broken. Im done with liars, and users. It's unreal how the closest ones are family. Those are the ones who you would never expect that from. I expect that from those who don't like me or maybe those who I disagree with. I've noticed if you disagree with someone, even on the slightest thing, bang they hate you and wish you agreed with them. Today in a world of confusion, chaos,and termoil, you'd think that those people would say okay, I may not agree but I value your opinion. Instead they want to argue, and get mad at you. So, what do you do? You discount what you believe in and what you think so you can agree with them. In the end, it's just not worth it. You lose yourself, your character, your pride and just being you. My advice is this. Doesn't matter what people think, say or do. What matters is what God says and what you do and think. Lean on his understandings and he will help you through the most difficult times. God bless and may God keep you always 

No comments:

Post a Comment