Monday, December 15, 2014

No words

I have no words seems to be the new catch phrase. As my journey,adventure or perhaps leap of faith continues. I always seem to have these simple but truthful words to follow. In the last few months it has been quite a ride. Roads that were paved or so I thought turned out to be nothing but potholes and a bumpy road. Some started out out bumpy and ended up being  smooth. I'm sure your wondering still what does the catch phrase I have no words mean? Well, let's just say things, people and circumstances don't always turn out the way you thought they would be. And so, instead of expressing such words you find it easier to just say nothing at all and let God speak for you. I believe with all my heart still to this day that, God is much better at saying what needs to be said better than I could. Words attend to stay out there and it can never be returned back. "Actions speak louder than words they say!"well, perhaps they are. But actions can't be taken back either. It can permeate thru the air like oxygen. I have no words can have different meanings. Every situation is different. Every circumstances are different. People are different as well. So, it can mean that you'd like to say what's on your mind but your heart says no, it's not a good idea. So, most of us listen to our heart and say okay, I have no words to speak that is pleasing to God or to that particular person or thing. Sometimes it can be a good thing because nobody can dispute anything you say, because you didn't give them ammo to turn your words into something you didn't say or do. I guess that's what helps me thru different stitations. God will help me thru it :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment