Friday, August 30, 2013
Memories (grandma Ruby)
The Sadness of losing someone you love is something that leaves a emptiness inside. I lost a dear friend, who was a grandma to me. For 18 yrs. I've known her. I can remember when I first met her. I remember all the wonderful times I spent with her. Laughing, crying, sharing thoughts, and feelings of the day and the trips we went together. I can remember all of them like they were yesterday. A part of me will be empty and sad,but knowing she's with Jesus and Jack her husband, makes me feel better. I've been listening to a song called " Go rest high on the mountains" by Vince Gill. I love one of the verses in the song. Go to heaven a shoutin, and meet Jesus and his son! Wow, how incredible is that?! I know she wouldn't want us to be sad or to cry for her. Each day I hold onto the memories and the different times I spent with her. Those times I talked to her on the phone. I always could count on her to let me vent,or just say hello! I could tell her something and she would keep it to herself if I asked her. And the same vasa versa! I know she's in a much better place, and there's times I might not understand why she went before I was ready, but I do know she was ready to see Jesus and to be pain free. I can only imagine what her face expression was when she entered heaven and seen Jesus and those who passed on before her. I'm sure she's telling them all kinds of things and having a good time being free and alive! I can see her dancing and wondering what she is doing right now and how she is feeling. And I'm sure Christ told her, well done, my good and faithful servant! One day I will hear those words and see her face to face! I look forward to it. But in the mean time, I have her memories and pictures to match. Will miss her very much! Love u grandma!!! ❤❤❤ thanks all for reading! Have a blessed day. Don't forget Jesus loves you too!! And so do I! ❤❤
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment