Thursday, February 16, 2012
Thoughts for the day
here's some thoughts for the day. I was watching my niece who is two years old over night. It was challenging to say the least but i knew i was up for the task. She is a very good sleeper and good kid. I was almost feeling like a parent. One who doesn't want to see their child cry while going to bed and fighting to sleep even though you know their very tired. Being an aunt is rewarding but sometimes has it's drawbacks occassionally. I get the perks of spoiling them, comforting them and just being there for them. No matter what they do or say I love them and cherish every moment i have with them. Being an aunt is like being a friend and someone who can hang out with and tell them anything you want. I have enjoyed being an aunt for 11 years now, wow, can't believe it's been that long! well, anyways..i guess that's it for now. I hope that in the upcoming weeks, months and even years i have more stories or possible things to share. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment