Thursday, February 3, 2011
journey through "d" day(s)
As the days approach I'm at the crossing point of what they call "D" day which stands for Diet! course what is the first three letters in diet stand for. Die! lol So, it's going to be a journey and a process of which it will take dedication, commitment, determination, and will power, and course with the help of God and prayers it will be achieve. I have many people who will help encourage and be a accountability partner. I decided to make that four letter word into something good rather than something bad. D stands for determination. I stands for I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. E stands for evaluation. Evaluating what needs to be changed and what I can do fix it or to solve it with the help of Christ. T stands for truth in which what is wrong and what is right for me. Through this journey it's going to be ups and downs. There will be struggles and there will be temptations to face along the way. God is my rock in which I stand on upon and will help me through those times. There is a song called" If our God is for us" the next verse is if our God is for us, who can stand against us? nobody can. No matter what, He will be there to help along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment